Found this recipe for Spaghetti Mussolini today:
* 250 g spaghetti
* 2 cups vegetable oil, for deep frying
* 1 medium eggplant or 300 g, peeled and cut into large cubes
* 350 g chicken liver, cut into cubes
* 250 g minced beef
* 1 sachet MAGGI® Bolognaise Mix
* 3 cups water or 750 ml
* 2 tablespoons tomato paste
* 1 cup mozzarella cheese or 100 g, shredded
Boil spaghetti in salted boiling water for 10 minutes, cool under cold water. Drain and set aside.
Reserve 2 tablespoons of oil aside and heat the remaining oil in a pan. Deep fry the eggplant cubes and then the chicken liver, set aside on a plate lined with kitchen paper to absorb the oil.
Heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a large pot, fry minced meat until it becomes golden brown in color. Add MAGGI® Bolognaise Mix , water and tomato paste. Bring to boil and cook on low heat with occasional stirring for 10 minutes. Add the fried egg plant, fried chicken liver and the cooked pasta. Stir all in the sauce and pour in an oven tray and flatten evenly.
Sprinkle the top with the shredded mozzarella cheese.
Cook in preheated oven on a 200°C for 20-25 minutes or until cheese becomes golden in color.